Here you can find the latest information regarding Swiss-Eurasian scientific projects, innovative initiatives, collaboration programms or tenders as well as projects, supported by INNOVARE:
INNOVARE supports the development of the unique digital ecosystem for innovative community InnMind.com - the specific cyberspace of innovative spirit. It is designed to provide our network members and other participants of innovation community with transparent and customer-friendly information and communicative platform in the field of science and innovation.
Being a multitask tool it contains actual data on applied scientific research and innovative projects, database of science intensive technologies and high-tech SME’s, information about support and funding opportunities and many other useful information sources, representing scientific, technological and innovation potential of Eurasian and European countries.
By combining variety of datasets from research institutes, innovation centres, technology parks, start-ups, R&D departments of industrial companies, independent research groups and other sources of innovations into a coherent whole, we develop effective informative analytical tools for information exchange, promotion, implementation, commercialization and transfer of technologies and innovation projects on an international level.
Register on InnMind.com
SOFT-LANDING IN SWITZERLAND
About the program
Soft-landing in Switzerland (SLS) is an introduction program for Russian & Eurasian startups with the main goal to support them in the process of entering European & global market through establishment of representative office in Switzerland.
Startups from the countries of Eurasian Economic Union (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belorussia and Armenia) with innovative product or service already distributed on domestic markets, ready to extend their business in Europe as well as worldwide.
Requirements to participants
- Minimum 6 months marketing on domestic market
- Successfully closed the first financial round
- Advanced knowledge of English by one of the core team members is required, other languages (e.g. French or German) are of advantage.
Program main topics
The program consists of different modules:
- Analysis of the development strategy of the participants by the Swiss experts: online feedback exchange, consulting and training. Experts are chosen according to activities fields of each startup
- Visit to Switzerland for an extensive training and coaching, roadshow to the most suitable cantons, accelerators & incubators (if needed), meetings with potential partners. General business-course with main topics such as: establishment of a company or representative office in Switzerland, Swiss and European law, Swiss and European business culture & market specifics
- Additional module proposed on an individual basis: Support for the establishment of a representative office or headquarters in Europe including all administrative procedures
- Support in costs minimisation.
To register for the program please send your demand at email@example.com the details about your startup please fill in at www.innmind.com and send us the link to your startup-account.